Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reality is an illusion...

Well I didn't say it, my wife did. But after thinking about what's happened this last year i.e 2012, I have to admit I have to agree with it. So many things that happen in life make me realise more and more than that statement is oh so true. You always think that you're gonna have this great childhood and go to a fab college and then get a great job, make shed loads of money, drive a fast car and then get married and live happily ever after in this massive house. Yes, a lot of this does happen but life is definitely not THAT easy. You take people for granted and vice versa, you get used and you hurt the people you least expect to or want to but THAT IS LIFE or REALITY. 

Our parents are like superheroes and we think and expect them to be there with us for eternity, but is that true? Not really. I lost my dad when I was 20 and now 13 years later, I'm left seeing my mum, who's worked her heart out raising us in a cast with pins in her wrist. It breaks my heart, but reality sucks and my mum's only human. If life were ideal, I would be working right about now considering I've just finished an MBA and would have expected to land a job sooner rather than later. Everyone says DON'T WORRY IT'LL HAPPEN,  but they're not the ones jobless and it's not it's been the first time so yeah...it aint easy. 

On a lighter note, The men in blue are considered to be almost unbeatable at home but we still got hammered but an average english side but this is reality after all and to be honest what is Bhajji doing wearing the India jersey as he has to be one of the biggest let downs of this test series. Should Sachin be retiring? Well, I definitely think so but maybe reality hasn't hit him as yet as his illusion of a currently successful career is still on going but his time is up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment